Coral is one of the UKs premium online betting operators providing customers with access to every sport imaginable horse racing, Premier league, American sports, Ice Hockey, and more. Get £20 worth of free bets at Coral with Bookmakers.tv. New customer signups can receive a bonus of £20 in free bets and existing customers can take advantage of great promotions on the latest sporting events plus best price guarantees on UK and Irish races.
View live results and up-to-date odds, tips and news as well as an extensive list of archives for all mainstream sports. Coral hosts an easy to navigate live streaming service so you can keep an eye on the tennis, football and horses while you’re on the go. You can even get the latest news and stats on niche sports like snooker, darts and greyhounds to ensure you’ll get the best betting opportunity on any sport or event.
£20 FREE BET CORAL PROMO CODE
Open an account with Coral, place a first bet of £5 or more and you will be on your way to getting 4 x £5 free bets (new customers only – all winnings paid in free bets).
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR WELCOME OFFER
For new customers, follow these easy instructions to get your Coral Promo Code and £20 worth of free bets.
- Go to Coral New Customer Offer and select “Bet Now”
- Add your details into the signup form
- Place a minimum £5 deposit and stake on any real sports bet
- Your £20 in free bets will be triggered by the placement of a qualifying bet and will be paid out in 4x£5 free bets
|Free Bet||£20 (4x£5)|
|Min. Deposit||£5 minimum deposit and stake|
|Get Bonus||Claim now|
PROMO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Coral Promo Code available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile or Telephone Coral account in either £/€ currency with the exception of new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill
- To qualify for this bet £/€5 get £/€20 in free bets offer, the first bet on your account after registration must be a real money sports bet of £/€5 Win or £/€5 Each-way or more at fractional odds of 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater. This does not include bets placed on Player Bets
- The 4 x £/€5 free bets will be triggered by the placement of the qualifying bet and will not apply to subsequent bets
- Void bets do not count towards this promotion
- The qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of account registration to qualify. First sports bets placed after this duration will not qualify for this bet £/€5 get £/€20 in free bets offer
- Free bet token will expire 4 days after issue
- The free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on win or each-way bets and can be used on the following listed bet types: single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination
- Qualifying Bet and free bets cannot be used with Cash Out. Free bet token is not valid on Player Bets, Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e Lucky 15s)
- Free bet tokens are non-refundable
- Free bet stake is not included in any returns. Free bet tokens are not returned if wagered on a void selection
- This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotions
Get £/€10 in free bets this week with the Coral Bet & Get Club
To qualify for this week’s Bet & Get Club on Desktop or on Mobile, all you have to do is log in to your account, ‘OPT IN’ to the Bet & Get Club promotion and simply stake a cumulative total of at least £/€25 on any sports markets (at odds of EVS or greater) from Monday to Thursday each week.
Place any five-fold match result accumulator of £/€2 or more and if one of your selections lets your acca down, we’ll refund your stakes as a free bet up to €/£25.
Coral will refund stakes, as a free bet up to £25, on both football and tennis accumulators (5 fold or greater) if just one result lets you down.
Best Price Guaranteed
If you place a bet at 2/1 and the odds drift to 4/1, you’ll get paid out at 4/1. If that original 2/1 price shortens to Evens, you’ll get paid out at 2/1.
So if you bet with Coral, you KNOW you will always be getting the best possible price on horse and dog races within the UK or Ireland. Guaranteed.
Coral operates over 1800 high-street shops, making it the third largest retail bookmaking business in the UK with a market share of approximately 20%.
The business was established in 1926 by Joe Coral (a Polish immigrant born Joseph Kagarlitski), who began by operating betting pitches at horse-racing and greyhound courses and opened his first licensed shop in 1960.
The business diversified to include a variety of other leisure activities, including two greyhound stadiums, casinos, hotels and holiday camps. In 1981 the Coral Leisure Group was acquired by Bass, and while their betting shops retained the Coral name, other operations were integrated into Bass.
Coral was then bought by Ladbrokes in 1997, but the acquisition was ruled to be anti-competitive by the UK’s competition watchdog which ordered Ladbrokes to sell most assets. It has since been owned by private equity houses.
At the end of 1999 Eurobet, an internet betting business, was acquired and the Group’s name was changed to Coral Eurobet, whilst in 2005 it merged with Gala to make Gala Coral Group the UK’s third largest bookmaker and bingo operator.
Coral is reported to be on the brink of a new merger with Ladbrokes, with the new company set to be called Ladbrokes Coral. If successful, it would operate around 4,000 shops and thus dominate high-street betting in the UK.
Coral sponsor the ‘Coral Eclipse’ – a Group 1 contest staged in July at Sandown, plus the Coral Cup – the first of the big handicap hurdles run at the Cheltenham Festival each year and the Welsh National at Chepstow the day after Boxing Day.