Coral is one of the UKs premium online betting operators providing customers with access to every sport imaginable. Get £20 worth of free bets and the latest Coral Promo Code with Bookmakers.tv. New customers can receive a bonus of £20 in free bets on signup. Existing customers can access great promotions on sporting events plus best price guarantees on UK and Irish races.
View live results, odds, tips and news as well as an extensive list of archives for all mainstream sports. Coral hosts a live streaming service so you can manage odds while you’re on the go. Get the latest news and stats on niche sports like snooker, darts and greyhounds so you never miss a thing.
£20 FREE BET CORAL PROMO CODE
Open an account with Coral, place a first bet of £5 or more and be on your way to 4 x £5 free bets. This promotion is for new customers only.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR WELCOME OFFER
For new customers, follow these easy instructions to get your Coral Promo Code and £20 worth of free bets.
- Go to Coral New Customer Offer and select “Bet Now”
- Add your details into the signup form
- Place a minimum £5 deposit and stake on any real sports bet
- Your £20 in free bets will be triggered by the placement of a qualifying bet
|Free Bet||£20 (4x£5)|
|Min. Deposit||£5 minimum deposit and stake|
|Get Bonus||Claim now|
PROMO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Coral Promo Code available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile or Telephone Coral account in either £/€ currency with the exception of new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill
- To qualify, the first bet on your account after registration must be a real money sports bet. £/€5 Win or £/€5 Each-way or more at fractional odds of 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater. This does not include bets placed on Player Bets
- The 4 x £/€5 free bets will be triggered by the placement of the qualifying bet and will not apply to subsequent bets
- Void bets do not count towards this promotion
- Make your qualifying bet within 14 days of registering. First sports bets placed after this duration will not qualify for this bet £/€5 get £/€20 in free bets offer
- Free bet token will expire 4 days after issue
- The free bet must be wagered in full. Free bets can be redeemed on win or each-way bets and can be used on single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination
- Do not use Cash Out with Qualifying Bets and free bets. Free bet token is not valid on Player Bets, Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e Lucky 15s)
- Tokens are non-refundable
- You cannot include the stake in any returns. You cannot return Free bet tokens when wagered on a void selection
- This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other promotions
Get £/€10 in free bets this week with the Coral Bet & Get Club
To qualify for this week’s Bet & Get Club on Desktop or on Mobile, all you have to do is log in to your account, ‘OPT IN’ to the Bet & Get Club promotion and simply stake a cumulative total of at least £/€25 on any sports markets (at odds of EVS or greater) from Monday to Thursday each week.
Place any five-fold match result accumulator of £/€2 or more. If one of your selections lets your acca down, Bet365 will refund your stakes as a free bet up to €/£25.
Coral will refund stakes, as a free bet up to £25, on both football and tennis accumulators (5 fold or greater) if just one result lets you down.
Best Price Guaranteed
You are credited at 4/1 if you placed a bet at 2/1 and the odds drift to 4/1. If that original 2/1 price shortens to Evens, you’ll get paid at 2/1.
You KNOW you will always be getting the best possible price on horse and dog races within the UK or Ireland. Guaranteed.
Coral operates over 1800 high-street shops, making it the third largest retail bookmaking business in the UK with a market share of approximately 20%.
The business diversified to include a variety of other leisure activities, including two greyhound stadiums, casinos, hotels and holiday camps. In 1981, Bass acquired the Coral Leisure Group. Coral retained the betting shops. Bass integrated other operations.
Ladbrokes bough Coral in 1997. The anti-competitive by the UK’s competition watchdog ordered Ladbrokes to sell most assets after being deemed anti-competitive. It has since been merged as recently as 2016.
Coral Eurobet acquired internet betting business, Eurobet. In 2005 it merged with Gala to make Gala Coral Group the UK’s third largest bookmaker and bingo operator.
Coral sponsor the ‘Coral Eclipse’ – a Group 1 contest staged in July at Sandown, plus the Coral Cup – the first of the big handicap hurdles run at the Cheltenham Festival each year and the Welsh National at Chepstow the day after Boxing Day.