Welcome to Bookmakers.tv!
We hope you will enjoy our site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your access and use of the website, including the Forum (collectively, the “Services
”) provided by Better Collective A/S (“BC
” or “Us
”). We intend to make Bookmakers.tv website as enjoyable as it can be for you, however we do need to have in place some rules for both yours and our protection. We regard your participation in these services as acceptance to our Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use our Services.
. In these Policies you will find information about how we collect, use and share information about you when you access or use our Services.
Who can access the Services
The Services can be accessed only by physical persons who are of legal age to participate in gambling. Depending on the country from which you are accessing the site, the minimum required age can vary.
- Information on your account needs to be accurate. If we find out that you have provided false information, particularly your age, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account;
- If you have a Bookmakers.tv account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and take full accountability for any use of your account by anyone other than you;
- You are 18 years or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our website;
- You possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and use these Services in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Please note that your account is only yours and you are not allowed to sell or transfer it.
Content on Bookmakers.tv
All content on Bookmakers.tv is created with the utmost care. As the operator of the website we are responsible for all content. However, since we largely refer to content on other sites (such as online bookmakers), we cannot guarantee their accuracy, completeness and timeliness. Once you leave our site through a link, the owners of the page you visit are responsible for their content (e.g. online casinos).
Using our Services
We grant you a personal limited licence to use and access the Services solely in the manner permitted by these Terms.
Your licence is not exclusive, can be revoked by us and you cannot transfer it to others. All rights not expressly granted to you by these Terms are reserved by Us.
You are not allowed to:
- Commercially exploit the Services in any manner;
- Modify the Services or Content in any manner;
- Construct and build a similar or competitive website, products or services.
We may decide to suspend or terminate the Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
Bookmakers.tv always strives to allow our users the freedom to post what they want.
However, there are some limits to what you can post.
We do not allow content that is:
- Hate Speech,
- Discriminatory, encourages or incites violence,
- Threatening, harassing, bullying towards others or encourages others to do so,
- Personal and contains confidential information,
- Misleading and deceptive
Content that breaches our Content Policy can be removed and can result in suspension or termination of your account.
User Review Rules
Bookmakers.tv allows you to post your reviews of bookmakers as a way to help other punters in their quest for the best bookmakers. In that regard, we would like you to be aware of the rules that we have set for user reviews.
User reviews of bookmakers must focus on overall experience. Reviews that focus only on certain aspects of bookmakers’ services will not be accepted.
User reviews also have to abide by the Content Policy described above. Reviews that are breaching our Content Policy will be removed.
Reviews have to be understandable to the majority of users, so it is vital that you double check what you have wrote before submitting. If the review is not understandable it will be removed.
Notice and Takedown Policy for Illegal Content
Bookmakers.tv operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you have any complaints or objections to material or content, including posts of other users on these Services, or if you believe that material or content posted on these Services infringes a copyright that you hold, please contact us immediately by following our notice and takedown procedure. Once this procedure has been followed, we will make all reasonable endeavours to remove illegal content within a reasonable time.
Contact: [email protected]
The Services and its’ original content, features and functionality are owned by Better Collective A/S and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We remind you that you are responsible for respecting intellectual property rights and not infringing them in any manner. This includes your posts on the Forum.
You may not copy, transmit or adjust information on this site in any way.
If by any means you infringe intellectual property of ours or any third parties, we reserve the right to remove such content and/or suspend or terminate your account. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owed to us or any other person by reason of your content.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS SECTION LIMITS BOOKMAKERS.TV´S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS IN THIS SECTION OR ELSEWHERE IN THE AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE.
WE ARE NOT AN ONLINE BOOKMAKER, BUT A PORTAL FOR INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKMAKERS. OUR SITE CONTAINS LINKS (INCLUDING AFFILIATE LINKS) TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES, MOSTLY ONLINE BOOKMAKERS.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THESE EXTERNAL WEBSITES IS OUTSIDE OF OUR INFLUENCE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF THESE EXTERNAL SITES (SUCH AS ONLINE BOOKMAKERS).
BOOKMAKERS.TV IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR CONDUCT OF YOU.
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, YOU USE THIS WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BC (OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON REVIEWS AND OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF BC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF BC IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITES OR SERVICES, THEN THE BC LIABILITIES WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED €100. THIS DISCLAIMER MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE JURISDICTION, SO IT MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
You agree to defend and indemnify BC and its’ affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of these Terms;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party;
- Your use of these Services.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change or amend these Terms at any time. Such changes will be posted on our website and state the effective date. We may notify you via the email address you provided to us during the registration process, but you agree that we are not under any obligation to do so. Your continued use of our Services will be considered as your agreement to the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you should stop using our Services before such Terms become effective.
Governing Law and Venue
In case of any dispute, you agree to inform us and try to resolve the issue informally. You can contact us using the Contact Us form and address.
All claims arising out of these Terms are governed by the laws of Denmark, excluding conflict of laws rules.
You agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Copenhagen, Denmark.
You have the option to delete your account and stop using our Services.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Account for violation of these Terms or due to inactivity.
Your account may be suspended in the event you have not logged in the last 12 months before termination.
Sections that will survive termination of your account are the following:
- Governing Law and Venue
- Content Policy
- Intellectual Property
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership or employment relationship exists between you and the BC and all existing or future affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of these Services.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of these Services or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of these Services within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued, or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the liability disclaimers and limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Terms shall continue in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and BC with respect to these Services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the customer and BC with respect to these Services. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
These Terms and Conditions are available in the language of the Services. The specific Terms and Conditions under which you signify your Agreement will not be individually stored by BC.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- We may change or amend these Terms from time to time with or without prior notification. Changes become effective from the date set in the revised Terms. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your consent with revised Terms;
- We will do our best to have accurate and reliable information but we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information presented on the site;
- You may use our site only if you are of legal age to participate in gambling;
- For use of the Forum and posting user reviews, you need to create an account and be over 18 years of age;
- When posting content, please respect our Content Policy and User Reviews Rules otherwise you risk that your post be removed and/or your account suspended or terminated;
- With regards to illegal content on our Services, we operate on a “Notice and takedown” procedure;
- Respect intellectual property rights of ours and third parties;
- You are given a non-exclusive, personal, limited and revocable licence to use our Services. Licences cannot be transferred or used for commercial purposes;
- You can delete your account at any time. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you breach these Terms;
- For any damages resulting from your use of our Services, we will not be held liable to the full extent permitted by the law. In any case, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of no more than €100;
- You agree to indemnify for all damages caused by your breach of these Terms and any law or regulation;
- In case of disputes, you oblige to try to resolve the matter with us directly and informally. In case such proceedings fail, you may address your claim to the competent court of Copenhagen, Denmark;
- You agree that the governing law is the law of Denmark.