Coral is one of the UKs premium online betting operators providing customers with access to a range of sports. When you sign up you can get £20 worth of free bets (*See key terms above) as a Coral New Customer Offer (T&Cs apply, 18+).
The bonus of £20 in free bets can be claimed without using the Coral Promo Code 2018 here. Existing customers can access new promotions on sporting events as well as best price guarantees on UK and Irish races at the coral website.
CORAL NEW CUSTOMER OFFER £20 FREE BET
Open an account with the Coral New Customer Offer, place a first bet of £5 or more and be on your way to 4 x £5 free bets. This promotion is for new customers only.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR CORAL NEW CUSTOMER OFFER
For new customers, follow these instructions to get your Coral New Customer Offer and £20 worth of free bets.
- Go to Coral New Customer Offer and select “Bet Now”
- Add your details into the signup form
- Place a minimum £5 deposit and stake on any real sports bet
- Your £20 in free bets will be triggered by the placement of a qualifying bet
|Free Bet||£20 (4x£5)|
|Min. Deposit||£5 minimum deposit and stake|
|Get Coral Promo Code 2018||Claim Coral New Customer Offer|
PROMO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Coral Promo Code available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile or Telephone Coral account in either £/€ currency with the exception of new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill
- To qualify, the first bet on your account after registration must be a real money sports bet. £/€5 Win or £/€5 Each-way or more at fractional odds of 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater. This does not include bets placed on Player Bets
- The 4 x £/€5 free bets will be triggered by the placement of the qualifying bet and will not apply to subsequent bets
- Void bets do not count towards this promotion
- Make your qualifying bet within 14 days of registering. First sports bets placed after this duration will not qualify for this bet £/€5 get £/€20 in free bets offer
- Free bet token will expire 4 days after issue
- The free bet must be wagered in full. Free bets can be redeemed on win or each-way bets and can be used on single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination
- Do not use Cash Out with Qualifying Bets and free bets. Free bet token is not valid on Player Bets, Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e Lucky 15s)
- Tokens are non-refundable
- You cannot include the stake in any returns. You cannot return Free bet tokens when wagered on a void selection
- This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other promotions
As well as the Coral new customer offer, special event bonuses like the World Cup 2018 and horseraces, you can also access ongoing promotions for any time of year.
As a new customer to the Coral site you will find yourself relatively well catered for. View live results, odds, tips and news as well as an extensive list of archives for all mainstream sports. Coral also hosts a live streaming service so you can manage odds while you’re on the go.
Furthermore, you can get the latest news and stats on niche sports like snooker, darts and greyhounds so you never miss a thing.
Coral now operates over 1800 high-street shops, consequently making it the third largest retail bookmaking business in the UK. Their market share has since grown to approximately 20%.
The business diversified furthermore to include a variety of other leisure activities, including two greyhound stadiums, casinos, hotels and holiday camps. In 1981, Bass acquired the Coral Leisure Group. Coral since retained the betting shops. Bass therefore integrated other operations.
Ladbrokes bought Coral in 1997. The anti-competitive by the UK’s competition watchdog ordered Ladbrokes to sell most assets after being deemed anti-competitive. It has since been merged as recently as 2016.
Coral also acquired internet betting business, Eurobet. In 2005 Coral also merged with Gala to make Gala Coral Group the UK’s third largest bookmaker and bingo operator.
Coral sponsor the ‘Coral Eclipse’ – a Group 1 contest staged in July at Sandown, plus the Coral Cup, the first of the big handicap hurdles run at the Cheltenham Festival each year as well as the Welsh National at Chepstow the day after Boxing Day. Also stay tuned for special promotions around the World Cup in June!