4 to Score is Betway’s free-to-play football prediction game that gives existing customers a chance to win a jackpot of £50000 every week. It’s similar to their popular 4 to Win promotion for Horse Racing.
All you have to do is select the first goalscorers in four pre-selected games each weekend. It’s a risk-free way to add some extra spice to the weekend’s football.
How does Betway 4 to Score work?
Having a Betway account is the only requirement to get involved. You can find 4 to Score in the Football section on Betway’s site or app. There’s usually a banner on the homepage that will take you to 4 to Score.
From there, all you have to do is make your four first goalscorer selections. Any player who doesn’t feature is an automatic loser, so keep an eye on injury and squad selection news. If there’s an own goal or a goalkeeper somehow manages to bag a goal, the 2nd Golscorer is counted as the winner.
What are today’s Betway 4 to Score football matches?
Betway picks four games every weekend, usually including the biggest games from the Premier League. Existing Betway customers must be logged in and navigate to 4 to Score to see this weekend’s selected fixtures.
What can I win with Betway 4 to Score?
The weekly jackpot is a massive £50000! A weekly risk-free chance to win that kind of prize is something any football fan can get excited about.
Unfortunately, the £50000 prize doesn’t roll over to the next week if there’s no winner. If two or more people defy the odds and make four correct picks, the jackpot is split equally between them.
How we rank the Betway 4 to Score offer – Bradley Skinner’s verdict
With so many betting sites available to bet with, it can be difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff. We’ve therefore done the hard work for you by considering all the key features that combine to provide the best betting experience. Here are some of our top considerations:
Generosity of the offer
4-to-Score’s jackpot of £50,000 is massive for a free-to-play game, especially as only four correct picks are needed to win it! Similar prediction-style games often require more selections. Existing customers can enter at no cost, so a weekly chance to win a prize of that size is excellent.
Regularity of the offer
Betway runs the competition every weekend. This means it’s not quite as good as their horse racing 4-to-Win offer. However, the Saturday jackpot is double that of the horse racing version at £50,000. The fixtures selected are typically the day’s most significant Premier League games, meaning even casual fans can get involved.
Simplicity of the offer
4-to-Score is a self-explanatory offer. The concept is straightforward and likely highly familiar to even casual football bettors. Goalscorer markets are amongst the most popular for football fans, so being asked to pick the first goalscorer of certain fixtures is easy to understand. Finding 4-to-Score is just as easy as there are clear links to the game all over the Betway website and app.
Outlay to benefit from the offer
4-to-Win is completely free-to-play. The only cost to existing Betway customers is the time it takes to make their goalscorer picks. There’s no wagering or deposit requirement to access 4-to-win. All that is required is a verified Betway account.
Full Betway 4 to Score Terms and Conditions
The full Betway 4 to Score Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion.
- The competition is limited to one entry per registered account holder at Betway, per round. If multiple accounts have been opened by the same person, all entries by this player and/or accounts will be discounted.
- The total prize pot for each round of matches is fixed at £/€50,000 (or customer currency equivalent, see below table) unless stated otherwise. If a Round has no Winners, the prize will not roll over. For example, if there is not a winner in Round 1, the prize pot for Round 2 will remain at £/€50,000.
- Customers’ selections must be confirmed and submitted before kick-off of the first eligible match of each Round in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Once an entry is submitted a customer cannot amend or cancel their prediction.
- If the first goal in the match is deemed as an own goal or scored by a goalkeeper, then the second goal of the match will count towards the competition. If your selection doesn’t play then your pick will count as a loser. Standard First Goalscorer rules apply.
- Please find the matches within each Scheduled Round here.
- If two or more players correctly predict the First Goalscorer in each of the Rounds games, the prize will be split equally amongst those players.
- We will be using BBC to determine the First Goalscorer. What BBC states is final.
- In the event of a match getting postponed, the selections will stand and remain eligible as long as the match is played within 48 hours of the original match start.
- If a 4 To Score match is not played within the 48 hour timespan, the Round will be altered to below:
- One Match postponed, then the prize will be 25% of the Jackpot (Example: £/€50,000 Round will be £/€12,500).
- Any further Matches postponed, then the Round will be void.
- In order to withdraw the winnings, the customer needs to have passed KYC and have a valid payment method registered to their account.
- Eligibility is dependent on an entrant upholding the general Betway Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion is valid until further notice.
- We aim to make all players available for selection. If a player is added into the squad late, or while the game is live, then he will not be an option. If subsequent player scores then there will be no winners of the round.
- Only accounts registered in the following countries will be eligible for this offer: Ireland and the United Kingdom
- This promotion is only open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- By actively entering the 4 To Score Competition, you may be asked permission to participate in any reasonable publicity events/campaigns, in the event that you are a winner.
- Betway reserves the right to suspend / terminate this competition at any time, should it have reasonable grounds for doing so. This may include, but is not limited to, the competition (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Betway reserve the right to exclude customers at any point from this promotion.
- All prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone, SMS and/or e-mail within 48 hours of winning the competition.
- Any prize winner who is not contactable within 7 days, after reasonable means, shall be disqualified and lose their entitlement to the prize. It is, therefore, the sole responsibility of each entrant to ensure that he/she has provided the correct contact details.
- The prize will be credited to the winning customer’s Betway Sports account within 72 hours of the competition ending if successful contact between the winner and Betway has been made.