Best odds guaranteed (BOG) is a popular offer that’s now available across most betting sites. It means that you will benefit from any odds drift after placing a horse racing bet.
Place a horse racing bet with Unibet, and if the starting price is higher than when you placed the bet, you’ll be paid out at the bigger odds. Unibet’s BOG offering is similar to other betting sites. One of the positives is that you can place bets as early as 8am, and they’ll still qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed.
How does Unibet’s best odds guaranteed work?
Unibet’s Best Odds Guaranteed offer is available daily from 8am. Place a bet after 8am on selected horse races in the UK and Ireland, and BOG will automatically be applied if your horse wins.
For example, if you back a horse at 3/1 and your selection wins at 5/1, you get paid at 5/1. Conversely, if your horse’s odds shorten and it wins at 2/1, you’ll still get paid at the bigger 3/1 odds.
It applies to single and multiple bets. BOG will boost your racing acca returns if any of your selections drift.
How we rank the Unibet best odds guaranteed Offer – Bradley Skinner’s verdict
Generosity of the offer
Best odds guaranteed (BOG) is one of the bookmaker’s most popular promotions amongst racing punters. The terms of the Unibet version of BOG are standard. They offer BOG on bets from as early as 8am, significantly earlier than other betting sites. Unibet tends to include all UK and Irish racing, but the terms state that BOG is offered on selected meetings, so they can exclude specific meetings if they want to.
Regularity of the offer
Best Odds Guaranteed is a significant part of Unibet’s daily promotions to reward existing customers. Racing fans can benefit daily if their selections fall prey to an odds drift after they place their bet. Unibet’s terms state that BOG is offered on selected horse racing, so punters should ensure that any race they’re betting on is covered. Despite this wording, it appears that most UK and Irish racing is covered.
Simplicity of the offer
BOG may seem complicated at first, but the concept is simple. It just means that racing fans will get better odds if their selection drifts after making a bet. Existing Unibet customers just need to place their horse racing bets as normal to qualify for BOG. There’s no opt-in, so as long as the race is part of a selected meeting, any bet placed will benefit.
Outlay to benefit from the offer
The only outlay required to take advantage of BOG is the stake of the horse racing bet. There’s no extra wagering requirement or hit to the odds needed. Existing Unibet Customers are in complete control as they can choose the racing action they want to gamble on. BOG is an excellent free bonus that any regular racing bettor will benefit from at some point.
What are Unibet’s other horse racing offers for existing customers?
Unibet Acca Boost
Unibet offers existing customers a boost on accumulators for horse racing bets. Racing fans add their chosen horses to their betslip and can click an Acca Boost button to increase their odds. This boost is available for stakes up to £10. It’s a great offer if you plan to enjoy a full day of racing with an acca.
Unibet Super Boost
As an existing Unibet customer, you can also benefit from an odds boost on specific horse racing selections. Visit the horse racing pages, where you’ll find particular horses that have been super-boosted to give existing customers enhanced odds.
Unibet extra places
Similarly to other betting sites, Unibet will select a variety of races from across the day’s meetings in the UK and Ireland to include in this offer. The races can vary in class and distance, meaning most racing fans should be able to find a way to benefit from Extra Places. More about Unibet extra places.
Other bookmakers’ best odds guaranteed offers
New to Unibet?
Find more about Unibet free bets and betting offers here.
Unibet’s Full Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed Terms and Conditions
The full terms and conditions for Unibet Best Odd Guaranteed are as follows:
Promotional Terms and Conditions
These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk (“Promotion Terms”) apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s Terms and Conditions and Rule Books (“Standard Terms”) also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
1. This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have fully registered as customers of Unibet.
2. No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
4. Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
• withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
• reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
5. Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/ or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future Unibet promotions and/ or closing of the account. Unibet considers the following play to be in breach of this term:
- Betting more than 30% of the initial bonus amount in any one game round (i.e. slot/ roulette spin, blackjack hand etc.) until wagering requirements have been met. For example, a £100 deposit bonus = £30 maximum bet per game.
- Betting more than £15 per spin on slots while using bonus funds.
- Using one type of game to build a balance (e.g. large bets on a single number at roulette) then switching to another (e.g. slots) for the purpose of meeting wagering requirements.
- Exploiting promotions by placing bets or wagers where there is no or limited risk of loss to the customer, other than where the absence of risk is a key part of the promotion. By way of example and without limitation using low risk methods such as wagering both Red and Black in Roulette, wagering both Player and Banker in Baccarat, covering more than 70% of outcomes (e.g. 26 or more numbers on a Roulette table).
- Playing a game that has collectable features (including, by way of example and without limitation, sticky wilds (Scarab) or a progress bar (dynamite riches megways), building collectable features using bonus funds and, subsequently (after discharging a related wagering requirement), depositing real funds and playing the game again to release the collectable features as cash.
6. Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
7. Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
8. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
9. Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
10. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
11. This Promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Sovereign Place, 117 Main Street, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA, GibraltarLearn about other bookmakers’ BOG offers