The majority of online bookmakers now offer existing customers a chance to take advantage of extra places in selected horse races each day. Ladbrokes Extra Place offerings work in a standard way.
Ladbrokes will extend the number of places in selected races from meetings across the UK & Ireland daily. Often, they will also offer extra places in some international races.
Extra Place offers are most helpful in massive field races like the Melbourne Cup or Grand National. If you are betting on a cavalry charge, finding the winner takes work. Any help to find an Each-way winner is excellent for the horse racing punter.
How do Ladbrokes Extra Places Horse Races work?
Ladbrokes Extra Place offer gives racing fans a better chance of an each-way winner. If Ladbrokes usually pays out for the top three finishers, they can extend that to four or even five!
The races selected vary across meetings and even countries. Meaning you can find extra value no matter your Horse Racing preferences. Ladbrokes have even offered extra places on massive events like the Grand National in the past.
What are today’s Ladbrokes Extra Places Horse Races?
The easiest way to find today’s Extra Place races is by going to the horse racing section of the Ladbrokes website or app. There is a banner with the next few selected races at the top of the page.
There’s also a complete list of Ladbrokes Extra Place races on the dedicated promo page. The list of the following days selected races from is usually available from 3 pm.
How we rank the Ladbrokes Extra Places offer – Bradley Skinner’s verdict
Generosity of the offer
Each-way racing bets have a better chance of winning when extra places are available. Ladbrokes’ version of additional places is pretty standard in terms of what’s on offer. They will add an extra place to standard each-way terms on the selected races.
Regularity of the offer
Ladbrokes extra places races are different every day. Most will come from the UK, and Irish meetings, but significant international races are occasionally selected. The number of chosen races varies, but it appears they select at least six races a day. Ladbrokes will often choose races with large fields, increasing your chance of benefiting from the promotion.
Simplicity of the offer
Most horse racing bettors are familiar with extra places offers as most betting sites now offer some form of this promotion. Ladbrokes’ offer has standard terms, offering additional places on selected races daily. Finding the chosen races is extremely easy, as they provide a complete list of today’s and tomorrow’s extra places races in the promotion section of the Ladbrokes website.
Outlay to benefit from the offer
The only outlay needed to benefit from extra places is the stake of the each-way bet. Also, there’s no opt-in required, as any E/W bet placed in a selected race automatically qualifies. Existing Ladbrokes customers are free to pick and choose which extra place races they want to bet on, meaning they control the outlay.
What are Ladbrokes other Horse Racing offers for Existing Customers?
Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
Ladbrokes also offers Existing customers Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) on all UK and Irish horse racing. Now pretty standard amongst bookmakers, this is still a big positive for horse racing bettors.
You’ll be paid out at a horse’s starting price if it’s greater than the odds when you backed it. Ladbrokes offering BOG means existing customers can place their bets early, knowing they’ll still benefit from any potential drift.
Other Ladbrokes’ existing customer offers
- Ladbrokes 5-A-Side
- Ladbrokes 1-2-Free
- Ladbrokes Instant Spins
- Other Ladbrokes existing customer offers
New to Ladbrokes?
Find more about Ladbrokes free bets and betting offers here.
Full Ladbrokes Extra Places Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions for Ladbrokes Extra Places are as follows:
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed here.
1. This Sports Promotion is ongoing. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
2. This Sports Promotion is open to Online & Mobile real money customers aged 18 years or over betting in either £/€ currency whose betting accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
3. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
4. To claim this Sports Promotion, place a real money single bet on selected races from 3pm the day before the event (“Qualifying Bet”).
5. This offer does not include Enhanced Win Only, Ante-Post, Tote, pari-mutuel, Place Only, Match Bets, Insurance Bets or Betting Without Markets.
6. In the event of a Rule 4, we pay you at the bigger odds, after the Rule 4 deduction has been applied.
7. No bets placed after the off will qualify for this Sports Promotion.
8. This offer is subject to minimum runner requirements.
9. A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet for the purposes of this Sports Promotion if for any reason it becomes void.
10. Promoter: LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar)
11. This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ladbrokes.co.uk Sports Promotion.
12. We may place restrictions on your account in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that you can participate in. We will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect your ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
13. We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
14. If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.