William Hill’s Scratch of the Day offer is one of the best daily promotions offered by bookmakers. The free-to-play scratchcard-style game gives existing customers the chance to win bonuses, free bets, price boosts and more. There are three sections to scratch off, and each has to match for you to win a prize.
A daily chance to win these prizes is extremely valuable for existing customers. William Hill can get creative with the prizes given out, often basing them around the significant sporting events currently happening. For example, ‘Get a £5 free bet if there are five goals in tonight’s game’ or ‘Price boost when betting on the Champions League’.
Scratch of the day is entirely free, and there’s no obligation to use any of the prizes you win. The only requirement is an active William Hill account. A daily visit to see what value the scratchcard gives you is worth the time!
How does William Hill Scratch of the Day work?
William Hill customers need to log in and use one of the various links to Scratch of the Day on the homepage of the website or app.
From there, all you have to do is scratch your virtual card. If you match 3 symbols, you’ll win one of the valuable prizes. Ensure you opt-in so your prize is credited to your William Hill account.
The key to getting the most out of this promotion is returning daily. The more scratchcards you complete, the more likely you will get a decent prize. It takes less than a minute and is well worth the effort.
What can I win with William Hill Scratch of the Day?
Scratch of the Day gives existing William Hill customers the chance to win bonuses, free bets, price boosts and more.
The prizes can focus on the most popular sporting events currently happening. For example, ‘Get ‘Price boost when betting on the Champions League’. Checking the scratchcard prize before you bet on the big match, race, or fight is a great way to get more value from your selections.
How we rank the William Hill Scratch of the Day offer – Bradley Skinner’s verdict.
Generosity of the offer
The £100 weekly cash jackpot is a nice prize for a free-to-play game. The stand-out feature of 1-2-Free is the free bet consolation prizes. These free bets mean that you can still earn a reward even if you don’t predict three correct scores. The long-term team collecting feature and £25,000 prize added this season are also big positives.
These free-to-play games are great because they allow existing customers to earn free bets without spending cash. Betway 4-to-Score, Virgin Bet Fives and Ladbrokes 1-2-Free are great examples of this style of game that football fans should take advantage of weekly. Any free-to-play game that offers free bet rewards is worth the time it takes to enter.
Event Based Free Bets.
Getting a free bet bonus can make popular sporting events more rewarding for regular punters. While this kind of promotion isn’t regularly available, it is a nice bonus when offered by betting sites. Paddy Power seems to be the most generous with these free bets, often offering free £5 Bet builders on the weekend’s best football fixture or a free bet on the first race of big meetings like Cheltenham.
Play to Earn Free Bets.
Existing customers need to spend to earn the these rewards, but they’re usually offered on the week’s most popular sporting events. bet365 offers this kind of promotion regularly, selecting the biggest Premier League game of the week to focus on. These offers come and go quickly, so keeping an eye on the latest offers of every bookmaker is essential to getting the best value.
What are William Hill’s other offers for existing customers?
William Hill is one of the most reputable bookmakers in the market. They offer a range of enticing offers for existing customers.
William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed
William Hill’s Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) means be paid out at a horse’s starting price if bigger than its odds when you placed the bet. Existing customers can place their racing bets early safe in the knowledge they’ll still feel the upside of any odds drift. BOG is offered by William Hill across all UK horse racing.
William Hill Acca Insurance
William Hill’s Acca Insurance combines two popular promotions offered on many betting sites. The offer allows you to choose between a William Hill bet boost on a treble or the security of acca insurance if you place a fivefold. The value of the bet boost varies, so the generosity of the offer and how confident you’re feeling about your accumulator should inform which option you pick.
Full William Hill Scratch of the Day Terms and Conditions
The full William Hill Scratch of the Day Terms and Conditions are here:
Terms and Conditions
- Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
- You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
- We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
- We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions: without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in this promotion or these terms and conditions).
- We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
- We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
- Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
- This promotion is offered, managed and made available on our website (williamhill.com) by us, WHG (International) Limited.