Like several big online bookmakers, Coral offers Extra Places for Horse racing daily. The races on offer vary each day and can include international racing and the day’s most significant domestic meetings.
Extra Place offers are a great way to use your horse racing knowledge. If you fancy a large outsider to run well, taking advantage of Extra Places can give you a better chance of winning an each-way bet.
How do Coral Extra Place Races work?
Coral’s extra places promotion works similarly to most bookmakers’. Every day, Coral selects a different set of extra place races. In those races, your each-way bets will benefit from one additional place.
That means if Coral usually paid e/w bets on the front three finishers in a selected race, they would increase that to 4. The added value is helpful for racing fans who love to find those overpriced runners.
What are today’s Coral Extra Place Races?
Finding them is as easy as going to the Promotions section on Coral’s website or app. The Extra Places page has a complete list of tomorrow’s selected races. This list is typically updated at 3 PM daily. So you can plan tomorrow’s selections with the extra places in mind.
Coral’s Horse Racing section also has a banner that lists all of today’s selected races. Each Extra Places race has an icon on the individual race page. This icon tells you how many extra places your e/w picks will benefit from.
How we rank the Coral Extra Places offer – Bradley Skinner’s verdict
Generosity of the offer
Bookmakers offering extra places on horse racing gives you a better chance of winning your e/w selections. Coral offers standard terms with their additional places promotion. They add an extra place to standard each-way terms for a selected number of daily races. Coral will typically select races with big fields, increasing your chance of benefiting from the promotion.
Regularity of the offer
The races selected as part of the Coral extra places promotion differ daily. Most will come from the big UK and Irish meetings, but races at marquee international meetings are occasionally included. Coral appears to select at least six races daily, but this can be more, especially on a racing-filled weekend.
Simplicity of the offer
Most betting sites now offer some form of extra places promotion. The Coral version has standard terms, offering additional places on different races each day. Coral provides a complete list of today’s and tomorrow’s extra places races in the promotion section of its website and app, making planning which races to bet on much more straightforward.
Outlay to benefit from the offer
The only outlay needed to benefit from extra places is the stake of the each-way bet. Also, there’s no opt-in required, as any E/W bet placed in a selected race automatically qualifies. Existing Coral customers are free to pick and choose which extra place races they want to bet on, meaning they control the outlay.
What are Coral’s other horse racing offers for existing customers?
Coral Racing Super Series
Coral’s Racing Super Series gives existing customers a weekly shot at up to £25,000. It is similar to a placepot, with entrants asked to choose a horse to place in seven races. Picking horses to place rather than win makes Coral’s offering much better than similar prediction games.
Coral Beaten by a Length
Coral runs the popular Beaten by a Length promo on selected meetings. The terms vary, but generally, you’ll receive a free bet up to £10 if your horse is beaten into second place by a length or less. Most bookies require your selection to be outdone by the race favourite, so Coral’s offering stands up well against similar promotions.
Coral Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)
Best Odds Guaranteed is a tried and tested Horse Racing offer. If you back a horse on any UK or Irish race and if the odds drift by the time the race starts, Coral will pay out at the bigger odds.
Coral’s Best Odds Guaranteed offer doesn’t include any time limit on when bets must be placed. Most betting sites restrict the promotion to 8 am or even 10 am on the day of racing. This makes Coral the perfect place to put down your racing bets if you’ve got an early selection.
Other bookmakers’ extra places offers
- Unibet extra places
- William Hill extra places
- Paddy Power extra places
- Ladbrokes extra places
- Betfred extra places
- bet365 extra places
New to Coral?
Find more about Coral free bets and betting offers here.
Full Coral Extra Place Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions for Ladbrokes Extra Places are as follows:
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed here.
1. This Sports Promotion is ongoing. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
2. This Sports Promotion is open to Online, Mobile & Telephone real money customers aged 18 years or over betting in either £/€ currency whose betting accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
3. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
4. To claim this Sports Promotion, place a real money single bet on selected races from 6pm the day before the event (“Qualifying Bet”).
5. This offer does not include Green Tick (Enhanced Win Only), Ante-Post, Tote, pari-mutuel, Place Only, Match Bets, Insurance Bets or Betting Without Markets.
6. In the event of a Rule 4, we pay you at the bigger odds, after the Rule 4 deduction has been applied.
7. No bets placed after the off will qualify for this Sports Promotion.
8. This offer is subject to minimum runner requirements.
9. A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet for the purposes of this Sports Promotion if for any reason it becomes void.
10. Promoter: LC International Limited registered in Gibraltar under the number 46808 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
11. The Promoter may place restrictions on a player’s account in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that players can participate in. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect a player’s ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
12. Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, they reserve the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s Website account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from their offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.