Like many betting sites, Unibet offers Extra Places on selected races daily. This promo gives punters a better chance of winning their each-way bets, which can be helpful if you fancy an outsider to outrun their odds.
Identifying the selected races with larger fields is vital to making the most of this promotion. Unibet has typically offered this promo for the most prominent meetings, and they’ve even extended the number of extra places on offer in the past.
How do Unibet’s Extra Places work?
Similarly to other betting sites, Unibet will select a variety of races from across the day’s meetings in the UK and Ireland to include in this offer. The races can vary in class and distance, meaning most racing fans should be able to find a way to benefit from Extra Places.
Unibet sometimes includes the day’s international horse racing in their Extra Places selection. French racing is the most likely to feature, especially if the cards in the UK aren’t the best.
What are today’s Unibet Extra Places races?
Finding today’s Unibet Extra Places races is a simple process. A complete list is available in the promotions section of the Unibet website. This list is updated daily, allowing racing fans to plan which of the day’s Extra Places races they want to take advantage of.
A gift box icon on the racing page of the Unibet website and app also identifies Extra Places races. This icon makes it easy to identify which races offer Extra Places while browsing the day’s racing cards.
How we rank the Unibet extra places offer – Bradley Skinner’s verdict
Generosity of the offer
When extra places are on offer, you have a better chance of winning your e/w selections. Unibet’s additional places promotion is extremely similar to the offerings from other betting sites, adding an extra place to standard each-way terms for a select number of races daily. The number of daily races selected differentiates Unibets promo, often including over fifteen races.
Regularity of the offer
Unibet offers extra place races on a daily basis. The Unibet version of the promo has standard terms, offering additional places for different races each day. The terms state that only selected racing qualifies, so checking that your E/W bet is covered is necessary. Unibet’s selection is more extensive than most, as they typically offer at least ten extra place races a day!
Simplicity of the offer
Even casual racing fans should be familiar with extra place promotions, as most betting sites now offer them in some form. Finding the chosen races is easy as Unibet provides a complete list of today’s and tomorrow’s extra places races in the promotion section of their website and app. There’s no opt-in required either. All existing customers need to do is place bets as usual in the chosen races.
Outlay to benefit from the offer
The stake of the each-way racing bet is the only outlay required to take advantage of Unibet’s extra laces promotion. Existing customers control the outlay as they can choose which extra place races they gamble on. There’s no limit on how many extra places you can get involved in, so you bet on multiple selected races each day.
What are Unibet’s other horse racing offers for existing customers?
Best Odds Guaranteed
Place a horse racing bet with Unibet, and you’ll benefit from the popular Best Odds Guaranteed promotion. BOG means if a horse’s starting price is higher than when you placed the bet, you’ll be paid out at the bigger odds. One of the positives is that you can place bets as early as 8am, and they’ll still qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed.
More info about Unibet’s best odds guaranteed.
Unibet Acca Boost
Unibet allows existing customers to get more value from accumulator bets. Once you’ve made your selections, using the Acca Boost button will increase your odds. This boost is available for stakes up to £10, so winning multiples will get a nice bonus!
Unibet Super Boost
Unibet provides existing customers with daily odds boosts on certain horses. The horse racing page of Unibets website and app has a complete list of the day’s Super Boost horses. The selected runners will benefit from an enhanced odds price boost.
Learn about other Unibet existing customer offers.
Other bookmakers’ extra places offers
- Unibet extra places
- William Hill extra places
- Coral extra places
- Ladbrokes extra places
- Betfred extra places
- bet365 extra places
New to Unibet?
Find more about Unibet free bets and betting offers here.
Full Unibet Extra Place Terms and Conditions
The full Unibet Extra Places terms and conditions are as follows:
Extra Place Races – More Info
1) This promotion is available until further notice. No opt-in is required.
2) In the event of an extra place(s) concession, Unibet reserves the right to change the place dividend. In the event of withdrawals, the extra place concession may reduce proportionately.
3) Races with extra each way places applied will not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)
Extra Place Races – Place Terms
16 runners or more – 5 places
15 runners – 4 places
14 runners – 4 places
13 runners – 4 places
12 runners – 4 places
11 runners – 4 places
10 runners – 4 places
9 runners – 4 places
8 runners – 4 places
7 runners – 3 places
6 runners or less – industry standard
Unibet retains the right to remove the promotional extra each way place terms and return to industry standard terms at any time should it be deemed necessary.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk (“Promotion Terms”) apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s Terms and Conditions and Rule Books (“Standard Terms”) also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
1. This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have fully registered as customers of Unibet.
2. No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
4. Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
5. Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/ or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future Unibet promotions and/ or closing of the account. Unibet considers the following play to be in breach of this term:
- Betting more than 30% of the initial bonus amount in any one game round (i.e. slot/ roulette spin, blackjack hand etc.) until wagering requirements have been met. For example, a £100 deposit bonus = £30 maximum bet per game.
- Betting more than £15 per spin on slots while using bonus funds.
- Using one type of game to build a balance (e.g. large bets on a single number at roulette) then switching to another (e.g. slots) for the purpose of meeting wagering requirements.
- Exploiting promotions by placing bets or wagers where there is no or limited risk of loss to the customer, other than where the absence of risk is a key part of the promotion. By way of example and without limitation using low risk methods such as wagering both Red and Black in Roulette, wagering both Player and Banker in Baccarat, covering more than 70% of outcomes (e.g. 26 or more numbers on a Roulette table).
- Playing a game that has collectable features (including, by way of example and without limitation, sticky wilds (Scarab) or a progress bar (dynamite riches megways), building collectable features using bonus funds and, subsequently (after discharging a related wagering requirement), depositing real funds and playing the game again to release the collectable features as cash.
6. Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
7. Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
8. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
9. Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
10. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
11. This Promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Sovereign Place, 117 Main Street, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.